Diablo 4 Clan First Duriel Farm Runs

Originally published at: Diablo 4 Clan First Duriel Farm Runs – Alphagamer

Earlier this week I had the pleasure to do 26 consecutive Duriel runs to attempt to farm Uber Uniques in Diablo 4 season 3. I did this with Leonidas (Ed, not to be confused with the famous Belgium chocolate brand) and with Vaguish (Hendrick). As 3 decent outfitted Barbarians besting Duriel was a walk in the park, the main thing taking time is dealing with all the trashloot that Duriel drops.

I thought this was a good moment to share the first video, asI am planning to record more Alphagamer Clan activity and post it here on the Clan website.

My personal goal of these runs was to at least get a Tibault’s Will, an Ancestral Unique set of pants, out of the runs. This would allow me to more or less complete my End Game Hammer of the Acients build with the more common uniques. This would mean that, going forward, I would upgrade existing gear with better rolls or, if I am lucky, replace something with an uber unique..

Below you find the loot table of the 26 runs.

Run Unique Loot
Duriel Run 1 X-Fal’s Corroded Signet
Duriel Run 2 X-Fal’s Corroded Signet
Duriel Run 3 Banished Lord’s Talisman
Duriel Run 4 Tibault’s Will
Duriel Run 5 Tuskhelm of Joritz the Mighty
Duriel Run 6 Tibault’s Will
Duriel Run 7 Banished Lord’s Talisman
Duriel Run 8 Banished Lord’s Talisman
Duriel Run 9 Godslayer Crown
Duriel Run 10 Tuskhelm of Joritz the Mighty
Duriel Run 11 Azurewrath
Duriel Run 12 X-Fal’s Corroded Signet
Duriel Run 13 Banished Lord’s Talisman
Duriel Run 14 Flickerstep
Duriel Run 15 Flickerstep
Duriel Run 16 Azurewrath
Duriel Run 17 Flickerstep
Duriel Run 18 Tibault’s Will
Duriel Run 19 Tibault’s Will
Duriel Run 20 Godslayer Crown
Duriel Run 21 Banished Lord’s Talisman
Duriel Run 22 Flickerstep
Duriel Run 23 Tibault’s Will
Duriel Run 24 Flickerstep
Duriel Run 25 X-Fal’s Corroded Signet
Duriel Run 26 X-Fal’s Corroded Signet

We are in the process of preparing another Duriel Farming event. If you want to join please reach out through the Alphagamer Diablo 4 Clan Forum or check out our Alphagamer Diablo 4 Clan information on what type of clan we are an how you can apply.

I am looking forward to our next farming run, come join us!